The upper wisdom teeth in right side began to appear but still not completly .It cause pain in all right side.My eye .My ear .My jaw. Need help?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Wisdom tooth pain

See an oral surgeon to determine whether or not the wisdom teeth need to be removed.
Take otc pain medication in the meantime.

In brief: Wisdom tooth pain

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler

In brief: See dentist

Need to see a dentist/oral surgeon to evaluate and treat asap.
Sounds like infection is the gums or tooth is spreading. When the wisdom teeth are partially impacted (either soft tissue or bone) and only come through partially, that is when the infection is more apt to occur...Hard to clean effectively.

In brief: See dentist

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: See a Pro

This isn't a diy situation.
Ask your famoly dentist to refer you to a wisdom tooth expert, an oral surgeon. Please go now before problem worsens.

In brief: See a Pro

This isn't a diy situation.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Andrea Brand