Neck, left shoulder and left arm pain. I have tingling all the way down my arm. More in my pinky and ring finger..

Pinched nerve? Nerves in your arms trace all the way back to your neck (nerve roots). Any pinching of those nerves, for any reason, is officially called radiculopathy. Standard tests include emg/nerve conduction study, perhaps MRI of the c-spine. I'd ask to see a neurologist for work up, pain physician if the tingling of a painful quality.
Radiculopathy. You may have a herniated cervical disk with radiculopathy (compression of a nerve). See your doctor. An MRI of the spine in your neck may be ordered. Treatment is usually physical therapy and sometimes surgery.