I had pvd in my right eye but now my left eye has a bigger field of floaters. What’s happening?

See an eye doctor. You are likely developing a PVD in the other eye. I would recommend that you are seen by an eye doctor for a dilated examination, to make sure that there is not a retinal tear or detachment.