What are bone markers for osteoporosis treatment?

Multiple. N-telopeptide in urine is an older one. It is measured on the second voided urine specimen of the day and so is a little complicated to get. C-telopeptide is a newer one that is measured in blood-can be collected anytime so is used more often. If treatment is good, these markers will be low (they are measures of bone turnover). Your 25 hydroxy vitamin d level should also be above 30.
For some meds. Agree with dr. Boomershine. Ntx and ctx are helpful to monitor when medications are used to slow bone turnover. Two classes of medications that can be monitored like this are bisphosphonates (alendronate, residronate, ibandronate, zoledronic acid) and the newest class, Denosumab (prolia). Forteo injections would actually have the opposite effect on test results so they are not useful with forteo.