How do I find a robotic surgeon for my oral cancer?

In brief: DaVinciSurgery.com
There you will find links to the practices of surgeons who use the davinci surgical robot.

In brief: DaVinciSurgery.com
Dr. Scott Welker
Dr. Scott Welker
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Caveat emptor!
Dr. David Masiello
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Ask your doctor
I do not thik robotic surgery is very prevalent in surgical procedures of the head and neck.
I would ask my doctor to refer me to a robotic surgery center.

In brief: Ask your doctor
Dr. David Masiello
Dr. David Masiello
Dr. Hassan Arshad
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Not really used
The daVinci robot is not typically used for oral cancers.
It's main use for head and neck cancers is for tonsils, base of tongue, and certain laryngeal cancers. Also, keep in mind that the robot is only a tool that the surgeon uses. As a robotic surgeon, I make sure to tell my patients this.

In brief: Not really used
Dr. Hassan Arshad
Dr. Hassan Arshad
Pathology
In brief: Why robotic?
Robotic surgery is being used at many medical centers, including university medical centers, most commonly for prostate cancer.
Consult your local medical school.

In brief: Why robotic?
Consult your local medical school.
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: A good oral surgeon
May not need a robot, you have to ask why you want one.
Best advice is to get three opinions: you may ask for a robotic surgeon and ask how many he/she has done, why it's better, either in terms of control/survival, time in hospital, blood loss. Be informed not a "technology at any cost" consumer.

In brief: A good oral surgeon
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Peter Kurzweil