A 16 year old having glaucoma in one eye, what to do?

See an opthamologist. The treatment for glaucoma in older children is generally medical (eye drops) initially and if these fail, surgery is considered. Also consider seeing an acupuncturist/chinese medicine practitioner as well as it can help the body balance and perhaps recover form the glaucoma. No matter what it is helpful.