What’s CT angiography?

Specially . Timed ct scan to evaluate arteries of the body part imaged. See radiologyinfo.Org.
CT Scan+Angiography. Ct is for cat scan=computerized axial tomography; spinning an x-ray tube ; detectors (opposite side) around an axis to check radiodensity of whatever is within the circle, then a computer uses the data to calculate "slice" images of what is probably within the circle. If an injected x-ray dye is in the blood during the ct imaging, then the dye/blood column(s) within the circle is also calculated.