Can cell phones cause cancer? I want to know once and for all?

Pathology

In brief: Equivocal evidence

Three are different opinions and a lack of incontrovertible, objective evidence to answer the question "once and for all".
A marginal increase in risk may take a long time to distinguish from the background incidence of cancer.

In brief: Equivocal evidence

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology

In brief: This is very topical

And a large scientific body has not quashed the idea, but I am very skeptical.
There has been a gargantuan increase in cell phones (hello), and there has been no increase in cancers of the head and neck or brain. The "once for all" answer is not in. For phone you can blue-tooth, and using at arms length for hand-held internetting reduces whatever small wave that might be a concern.

In brief: This is very topical

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: So would we all

The studies looking at a link between brain tumors and cell phone use are not conclusive.

In brief: So would we all

Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Steven Ginsberg