I have a lump on the side of my right big toe, it has not appeared on the surface yet but it's still painful to touch. How can I sloth it?

Lump on big toe. I would not try to treat this myself. See a foot specialist , so you can find out was is going on.
Toe lesion. This should be evaluated by your pcp or a podiatrist appropriate therapy can be determined thereafter.
Lump. Anything that is painful merits an evaluation. See your podiatrist for that evaluation and a treatment plan.