Can I take a multivitamin, fish oil, vitamin c, glucosamine and garlic supplement all at the same after a big meal?

Yes. You can certainly take all of them without having any idea of how much money you are wasting. None of these have any benefit for a 30 year old and some recent evidence suggests some you are choosing to take can actually cause harm.
Yes. Yes, it's safe to take those together. Multivits. Are a bit tricky as some of the components (fat soluble vits a, d ; e) are better absorbed with fats while minerals are better absorbed on an empty stomach, but sometimes the b vits ; zinc cause stomach upset on an empty stomach- so generally best to take after a meal. Consider additional vit d if you don't get much sun. See http://bit.Ly/1dc7vna.
Why? Why are you taking these pills? At your age, there is no need to suppleemnt with multivitamin unless you are preganant to plan to be soon. If you are taking a multi, which you shouldn't then you don't need extra vitamin c. Best to get your vitamins and minerals from fruits and vegetables. For B12 and vitamin d, eat wild salmon and then no need for fish oil. Eat healthy meals and forget pills.
Best time . Best time to take those supplements is with food. If you notice it bothers you then split it up. Don't overdo the garlic. You may want to get close to someone and large amounts of garlic will come out in your pores and breath.