51 yo male. Chf with no known cause. Exercise about two hours daily. Moderate cardio in targeted heart rate range. Am i overdoing it? Feel great.

Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Probably not

If you are feeling great, then you are probably in a place to feel proud! your cardiologist can advise you as to the current limits of your exercise goals.
.. What is your weight and bmi?

In brief: Probably not

.. What is your weight and bmi?
Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine
Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine
Dr. Steven Charlap
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Need more history

Are you a smoker or use to smoke? Do you have hypertension or are obese? Diabetic? What do you eat? A lot of salt? Do you have swelling? What are your doctors saying? The exercise is not the problem and is probably helping but you need a complete medical evaluation to find the cause.
I'm sorry that i cannot be more helpful.

In brief: Need more history

Dr. Steven Charlap
Dr. Steven Charlap
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine