If i’m bald do I need to wear a hat to prevent skin cancer?

It wouldn't hurt. There is a definite link between uv exposure and skin cancer. Baldness makes that skin area clearly exposed to the sun when outdoors, placing one at increased risk fo direct uv exposure, even after short periods of time outside. Hats provide an additional physical barrier and while this isn't foolproof, it may help decrease the risk of getting cancer for some. Using sunscreen is also advised.
It might help. If you lower exposure to the sun, and use sunscreen, your risk for cervical cancer is reduced. So wearing a hat or cap would be a good move.
Great idea. Excessive sun exposure and especially burns will increase the risk of skin cancer to nearly any part of your body. Hair is protective and a bald scalp is at higher risk.
Absolutely. You are more in need of a hat than your hair-headed brethren. Hair does provide some protection from the sun (not enough to avoid the use of hats), so if you lack a few hair follicles on top, make sure you have a good selection of wide brimmed hats for the upcoming summer months!