Large, swollen, hard bump on top of foot below ankle. Swelling seems to have cut off circulation to second toe. What could this be caused from?

Ganglionic cyst. I agree that you may have a cyst. Seek a foot specialist for the proper evaluation you may need to have it drained and aspirated or removed.
Synovial cyst. It could be a synovial cyst. They usually are inconsequential unless they put pressure on other tissues and it seems your blood vessel is being compressed. Go to your doctor for proper examination, treatment, or even surgery if necessary. There still could be other causes or diagnosis, so best to be seen by your md.