Is it safe to freeze breastmilk and give it to your baby months later?

In brief: Dump it
Freezing alters the breast milk enough that it has little or no benefit if it is more than a few days to a week or so old.
The antibody factors are ruined and the material is not as good as basic formula at that point.

In brief: Dump it
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
In brief: Probably not
I am not a pediatrician, but I do know that freezing causes water to be nasty micro-spears to other molecules.
Contact your local la leche society-your OB will know. These ladies are smart breast milk sharers. So you will have a safe supply of breast milk, nature's perfect food.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Jonathan Jassey