Woman, 20 years, never felt anything sexually with my partner. New bf, started being pleased, but sometimes i don't feel anything. Reason/treatment?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Female Sexuality

I will make some assumptions here and that you are talking about no orgasm, not that you cannot feel him touch your vagina.
Many, if not most, females do not reach orgasm with penetration and intercourse alone. This is normal. Many women learn and teach their partners that clitoral stimulation during intercourse is vital for full sexual pleasure. I always recommend that sexually active….

In brief: Female Sexuality

Dr. Robert Killian
adults get a guide to sex such as "The Joy of Sex". Also many women need to learn to love and explore their bodies; to take ownership of their orgasms and sex. Here is a good place to start: http://www.ourbodiesourselves.org.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham