28/f. Subplueral lung nodule in peripheral base. Accidental finding on ct. Quit smoking 4 years ago. What's the chance its cancer? I'm petrified.

Some chance,, . Because you've had a history of smoking there is some chance that this can be cancer. However, you're young at 28 years and it takes a long history of smoking for this to develop, and the location is on the periphery which is not a common place for lung cancer from smoking to show up in. It may be something else that isn't related to smoking. It's best to see your dr. ; possibly get it biopsied.
Don't panic. Obviously you have to have it checked out, but it is very unlikely to have lung cancer at your age.