I’m 76 and love younger women. My wife has tolerated this for decades. No diseases. Should I feel bad now that i’m a grandfather to girls?

Dr. Robert Woods
In brief: To Each His Own
The only individual who can make you feel "bad" is yourself.
Your question appears to be addressing a moral issue. When you find yourself in a moral dilemma, you need to ask yourself if your actions and behaviors are congruent with your belief system. You also need to make sure that your actions or behaviors are not harming anyone else. Take a moment, review your belief system, find your answer.

In brief: To Each His Own
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham