Want better grades. Kid brother takes adderal. Could I use that to study for exams?

Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: That won't work.
There is something called "state dependent learning", which refers to the fact that you only retain what you learn in the same state in which you learned it.
My question would be is it possible that you also have attention deficit disorder? Why not make your own appointment for a psychiatric evaluation?

In brief: That won't work.
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: Beware temptation
Possession of this drug without a valid prescription, including having a positive blood/urine test,can end up in a felony conviction for use of controlled substances.
If you think you have ADD, get evaluated and see if this is appropriate, otherwise you could end up in prison.

In brief: Beware temptation