Want to get tat and just turned 18. Do I need parent consent?

Dr. Robert Greer
In brief: No/BUT
As a dr. I can list a whole litany of reasons not to scar your body forever, but i realize that you may do so anyway as this is very normal today.
Make sure the needle is yours alone and the ink has not been used by anyone but you.We worry about infectious diseases such as hepatitis and HIV if the needle or ink is reused.Be careful.

In brief: No/BUT
Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: No
It sounds like your parents might object to your getting a tattoo, so you are hoping you can do it without their knowing.
Think long and hard about tats. They are permanent, will smear with age, and change with your body contour if you get heavy or thin. In the wrong place they can be a job killer. Try not to use names which you might want to get rid of later. None on the face please.

In brief: No
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Cindy Juster