Approx. 20 yr. Old male, m i having gynecomastia? Not crossed puberty changes(body indicates), no chest hair and not full facial hair? Should i wait?

Pathology

In brief: Get seen

You're "approximately 20 years old" and you seem to be using euphemisms for not having powerful erections / ejaculations like your peers.
I suspect you have XXY or some other disorder preventing you from becoming a complete man. In any case, you don't have to tolerate having gynecomastia -- removing these is office surgery. I hope you get what you want -- and an XXY has a choice. Best wishes.

In brief: Get seen

Dr. Mark Burke
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: See Endocrinologist

Gynocomastia can be secondary to drugs (ie marijuana and many prescription meds) and also can be secondary to hormonal problems that may signal a bigger issue.
You need a testicular exam, review of your meds, and several blood tests that are not part of routine bloodwork. With no 2* sex characteristics at 19, there is an increased chance that there may be a bigger issue. See endocrinologist asap.

In brief: See Endocrinologist

Dr. Mark Burke
Dr. Mark Burke
Dr. Shontae Buffington