What can I do to get rid of my dark stretch marks? They're so ugly n I am deperate to get rid of them! please help!

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Mederma. Laser
Mederma stretch mark cream will lighten fresh dark stretch marks.
Palomar makes a laser with a 1540 setting that os effective in repairing stretch marks .See palomarmedical.Com for list of physicians who offer this procedure.

In brief: Mederma. Laser
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Foster Carr
General Practice
In brief: See Plastic Surgeon
Treatment will depend on where your stretch marks are located.
Some areas of the body can be treated surgically if there is a large amount of excess skin from weight loss. A plastic surgeon or dermatologist may be able to help you depending on the location and severity of the "striae".

In brief: See Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Foster Carr
Dr. Foster Carr
Dr. Adam Levy