I think I have acid reflux and when my stomach hurts.The pain is to much for me to handle so I get really dizzy and hot and start to blackout. ?

Dr. Steven Hill

In brief: Need evaluation

Abdominal pain and these symptoms need evaluation - it is possible you have reflux but similar symptoms occur with ulcers and other issues.
While waiting to get in you could consider using over the counter acid reducers like ranitidine or a proton pump inhibitor like Prilosec otc.

In brief: Need evaluation

Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: See a doctor

Acid reflux rarely causes pain so severe that you would have such symptoms, so I am concerned that you may have a peptic ulcer, or severe gastritis or esophagitis for some reason.
You need medical evaluation and treatment, and shouldn't delay doing it. If you smoke, stop. If you are overweight, lose weight. Those will help decrease reflux, but what you need now is a doctor doing an evaluation.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Umesh Patel