Where can I get a doctor for naltrexone to use to treat alcoholism? I live in washington dc

Kolmac Clinic. Although most primary care physicians can give you a prescription for naltrexone, I recommend going to Kolmac Clinic on K St NW for comprehensive treatment for alcoholism.
Most primary. Care drs will prescribe this meds.Inquire from friends, family members, your insurance company or google online for list of drs. Take care! http://alcoholism.About.Com/od/meds/a/naltrexone.Htm.
Access to care. Locate a doctor near you who can talk with you about vivitrol® (naltrexone for extended-release injectable suspension). Here is the link: http://www.Vivitrol.Com/getstarted/findadoctor hope it helps, .