I have recently had a stress test and been diagnosed with signes of heart disease/blockage I am on 40 mg statins' what herbal supplementvcan you advis?

CoQ10 ; O-3's! Coq10 is a great anti-oxidant that can helps prevent muscle pain that can be caused by high-dose statins. I am + for the slco1b1 (statin myopathy gene) so i take 60mg bid. With cardiac risk, also good to take flaxseed oil 1g 2 in am, and epa/dha essentials 2 in pm (i prefer pure encapsulations brand--pharmacy grade products). Most supplements do not have what they claim they do--not worth buying.