How is bareactric surgery preformed will I fill them working on me n will I b n pain afterwards? Do they proscribe anything for u n will I b staying

Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Bariatrics

In brief: Small holes

Bariatric surgery is done with small incisions and special instuments.
All procedures take about one hour. Mild pain like a gallbladder surgery. For our patients, 90% feel great the next day and actually go home the next day. You won't feel anything during surgery. All doctors will give pain meds after surgery. Good luck.

In brief: Small holes

Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: No and yes.

Will you feel them working? No, you'll be anesthetized.
Will you feel pain afterwards? Yes, it's surgery. Your stay in the hospital will be a couple of days - not too long. Generally on your feet comfortably within a week.

In brief: No and yes.

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery