I got white patches on my tongue and its sometimes the back of my throat hurys when I sneeze. Doct examines me he said its inflamed taste buds help ?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Patches on tongue

Inflamed taste buds (papillitis) is a common symptom of some viral upper respiratory symptoms; it causes mild redness, swelling, and discomfort with altered taste in the taste buds.
It will go away in a few days without treatment. Other causes of white patches on the tongue are yeast (more painful than papillitis) and "geographic" tongue, which is a painless allergic symptom , can be chronic.

In brief: Patches on tongue

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Great answer. Wishing you'all the very best.
Dr. Thomas Marxen
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: What are you eating?

Is there something that you are eating that is causing the inflammation? It is good you had a doctor look at it.
Make sure you do an inexpensive oral cancer screen.

In brief: What are you eating?

Dr. Thomas Marxen
Dr. Thomas Marxen
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology