C-spine mild uncovertebral joint hypertrophy c5c6 eccentric to right; upper t-spine scoliosis, bilat pars defect L4 w/ foraminal sten at l4l5 surgery?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Varies

You are describing abnormalities in three different areas of the spine: cervical, thoracic, and lumbar. Each of which potentially have operative and nonoperative approaches to them. Don’t hesitate to discuss the specifics of your case with a specialist.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: I am Unsure of the -

Question you have.
You have a bad back and your spinal surgeon will probably be able to answer any questions/concerns you have. Good luck.

In brief: I am Unsure of the -

Question you have.
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. William Forsythe