Can I switch my baby from soy formula to milk based ?

In brief: Why is baby on soy?

Soy based formula is often used by physicians in babies with suspected cow milk intolerance or lactose intolerance since it removes exposure to both.
Occasionally it is used for true cow milk allergy, but that is rare.(bloody stools, major rxn) if your kid is just lactose intolerant (1/4 seem to be) there are lactose free caw milk based formulas you can try. Be cautious with any change.

In brief: Why is baby on soy?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: SOY FORMULA TO MILK

It depends why is your baby on soy formula in first place.
If the baby is not allergic to milk and does not have milk intolerance then you can swich to milk based formula without any problem.

In brief: SOY FORMULA TO MILK

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Jonathan Jassey