Loose skin in lower cheeks and under eyes just at an age of 21, what should I do. I can't afford laser treatment, what are the natural alternatives?

Doesn't make sense. At your age, unless you have underlying medical issues you should not have age-related facial changes. If you feel like you have abnormal skin, see a dermatologist. If you smoke, stop- this will age you prematurely. My suggestion is that if you choose to see a cosmetic surgeon, see a busy one with a good reputation who won't be tempted to offer you a procedure you won't need.