How long after double knee replacement surgery will I likely be released to be able to drive? I want to have realistic expectations.

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: It vary
It depend on your general health and the out come of the surgery.
Let us say you are generally good health and out come of the surgery is good i would say in about 3 month. Good luck. Thank you.

In brief: It vary
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Around 4 to 6
The recovery process varies from one to another and depends on your body's ability to heal and deal with the stresses involved in the process.
Having double is tough because both knees r involved and so rehab is a bit tougher. Left knee surgery is less (not used to drive), more time with r knee etc..But i would say 4-6 wks is a good range of time to plan.. Best of luck...

In brief: Around 4 to 6
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen