I have a tingly numbing feeling in both hands what could that mean ?

Dr. Robert Lim

In brief: Numb hands

One of the most common causes of numbness and tingling in the hands is carpal tunnel syndrome.
However, this can only be confirmed by some tests done by a provider. I would advise you to see your doctor to evaluate this further and diagnose, as only a good physical examination will give you your answer.

In brief: Numb hands

Dr. Robert Lim
Dr. Robert Lim
Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice

In brief: Carpal tun. syndrome

Carpal tunnel syndrome (cts) causes numbness, tingling in the hands (usually thumb, index, middle fingers).
It is caused by a pinched nerve in the wrist (the carpus). Cts is usually an overuse injury of the hands but can be caused by hypothyroidism or pregancy. A nerve study can help make the diagnosis. The best initial treatment is (are) wrist splints (especially at night) hope you are better!

In brief: Carpal tun. syndrome

Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Buck Parker