Under my chin on the upper right of my neck is a hard pea sized lump. What could this be?

Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice
In brief: Lymph node or cyst
A small lump in the neck is usually a 'reactive lymph node' as the result of some viral upper respiratory infection.
Lymph nodes are part of a healthy immune system. Another possibility is a sebaceous cyst. If the 'lump' enlarges or becomes painful you should get seen.

In brief: Lymph node or cyst
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. David Kam
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Mass under the chin
The most common cause is acne infection in the skin of your chin which causes the submental node to enlarge.
Sebaceous cyst are also common at this location. See an ENT doctor.

In brief: Mass under the chin
Dr. David Kam
Dr. David Kam
Dr. Asha Kamnani
See a Primary Care Doctor first.
Dr. Steven Seres