Im waiting to get a copper IUD in a month, are there other birth control options besides condoms that my bf and I can use in the meantime?

Dr. Scott Diede
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology
In addition to condoms, you can use a diaphragm. I would use both: condom for std and birth control, diaphragm for birth control.

Dr. Scott Diede
Dr. Scott Diede
Dr. Malinda Linn
In brief: Best choice
Since you are scheduled to get an iud in a month your best choice at this point is to use condoms.
Birth control pills can take a few months to regulate and you should use condoms during the first month anyway so hormones are probably not a good choice. Of course, the only way to ensure you do not get pregnant or a sexually transmitted disease is through abstinence.

In brief: Best choice
Dr. Malinda Linn
Dr. Malinda Linn
Dr. Adam Levy