What dr is best to see for eye brow lift cosmetic surgery?

Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Variety

You can see a facial plastic surgeon, a plastic surgeon, or an oculoplastic surgeon.
Ask about their experience with the procedure and look at their before and afters.

In brief: Variety

Dr. David Sherris
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. Marc Yune
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Board certified

I recommend choosing a board certified facial plastic surgeon, oculoplastic surgeon, or plastic surgeon who also has specific training and actually practices brow lifts regularly.
Ulthera has replaced a large part of my surgical brow lifts as it avoids scars and or a shift in the hairline. www.asc-psd.com

In brief: Board certified

Dr. Marc Yune
Dr. Marc Yune
Dr. Darryl Blinski
Great response!
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: A experienced one,

I would agree with dr. Press' advice.
Seeking and experienced surgeon with familiarity and training and qualifications is highly recommended.

In brief: A experienced one,

I would agree with dr. Press' advice.
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Could be

A plastic surgeon, a facial plastic surgeon, or an ophthalmic plastic surgeon.
Be sure he/she is certified by the american board of plastic surgery, american board of facial plastic surgery, or the american board of ophthalmology with additional training in cosmetic surgery. Then interview a number of doctors and go with the one with whom you feel most comfortable. Good luck.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press