I have been bleeding after intercourse for over a month, do I need a uterus biopsy? My pap smear was normal, I have no STDs and no infection.

If postmenopausal. Any time a woman bleeds vaginally after menopause, a uterine biopsy is recommended. It is not normal to bleed for a month, so regardless of your age or menopause status, you should see a doctor for an evaluation.
Bleeding intercourse. You need to see your gynecologist to find out the cause of your bleeding after intercourse.It is abnormal and have to have a cause.You need a pelvic exam and if indicated rpt of your pap smear and biopsy.See your gynecologist.