I have a sharp pain in my upper right abdomen it comes and goes. Sometimes it feels like it is spredimg to my chest. What should I do?

Needs investigation. It sounds like a gall bladder disorder and needs to be investigated. You may have gall stones that may cause obstructive jaundice and pancreatitis.
See a doctor please. The cause needs determined.
See a doctor. It could be related to your gallbladder do it is best to see your doctor.