How do you get rid of red spots or rash on baby's face? The baby is just 3 weeks old and it gets worse in evenings and after feeding.

Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Normal
Those spots are called milia, or baby acne.
They are normal, and will go away in time. They are baby skin reaction to the fact that their world is now cold and dry, after 9 months of being wet and 98.6 all the time. Give it 6 months, and most of it will be cleared up.

In brief: Normal
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Howard Gollup
In brief: Prob 'baby acne'
"baby acne" is normal for most infants in areas that have the most oil glands--cheeks, chin, forehead--usually peaks at ~6 weeks, hangs around for a month, then gradually improves without scarring.
Gentle cleaning is all that is needed; sometimes I use a little otc Hydrocortisone cream if it gets quite chapped or irritated. Don't squeeze the spots! it's completely unrelated to teenage acne.

In brief: Prob 'baby acne'
Dr. Howard Gollup
Dr. Howard Gollup
Dr. Cindy Juster