I'm 5 weeks and 2 days pregnat by IVF and have no symptoms. Is this normal? When should I start feeling symptoms?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Congratulations!!!

I am sure it has been a long, anxiety-provoking period to get the ivf-pregnancy and you probably want to feel that.
Some people feel the effect as early as 1-2 wks, others may not have any symptoms at all beside missing the period and the belly getting bigger etc..I am sure you have regular follow up with the specialist and you should be fine..A again, congrats and best of luck to you..

In brief: Congratulations!!!

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Lee Hickok
Fertility Medicine

In brief: IVF

Soon or perhaps not at all.

In brief: IVF

Soon or perhaps not at all.
Dr. Lee Hickok
Dr. Lee Hickok
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham