I sometimes get a bad stomach ache and my burps smell like eggs and I also get very dizzy and blackout for a second. Is this acid reflux?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
Some of it is - the burping and stomach pain; the egg smell is hydrogen sulfide which can be produced in the stomach.
Blacking out and getting dizzy may be a vagal reaction from belching, but i would see a physician about it. Blacking out, even for a second, is a serious symptom and can result in injury if it occurred while driving or even crossing a street. See your doctor.

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Stomach ache and bur
You may have acd reflux disease, you can try over the counter prilosec20mgm once a day and see if your symptoms get better.It can also be due to gall bladder disese, so if you dont feel better with Prilosec see your doctor.The dizziness and blackout are not usual symptoms of either but may be related to somach pain.
The only other possibility is peptic ulcer disease whichis caused by h pylori infecti.

In brief: Stomach ache and bur
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Eric Weisman