My wife is 26 and is having pain around her ovaries. She also gets a sharp pain when she urinates. Can this indicate she is pregnant?

First rule out UTI. Infection is the most common reason for sharp pain with urination easily checked with a urine test. Symptoms could clear up rapidly with antibiotics. Pregnancy can be confirmed with high degree of confidence with a test kit from your local pharmacy. However, best she sees her dr. Asap. Good luck.
Probably Not. Pain with urination is usually a sign of a urinary tract infection (uti). The number one sign of pregnancy is a loss of one's period; if your wife thinks pregnancy is a possibility, a home pregnancy test is a reliable test. However, pain around ovaries and pain on urination are not normal occurrences; it is best for your wife to see her ob/gyn or family doc.