My foot is sore on d sole all d time, I do long distance running and runners told me its dis plantis fascis thing any solutions pls.?

Dr. James Eitner
In brief: Plantar Fasciitis
It does sound like plantar fasciitis.
Depending on how long it has been going on, the treatment will vary. If it is just starting, make sure your shoes are not worn out (they have limited life, like tires), check into orthotics to support your arch, ice and rest. If it has been going for a while, you likely will need physical therapy before returning to running with orthotics. See doctor.

In brief: Plantar Fasciitis
It does sound like plantar fasciitis.
Dr. James Eitner
Dr. James Eitner
Dr. Adam Teichman
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle
In brief: Orthotics
Ortotics or arch supports is a good first line test to see if this can control stretch of the plantar fascia reducing the pain associated with this condition.
If you still have pain i recommend seeing a podiatrist for further treatment.

In brief: Orthotics
Dr. Adam Teichman
Dr. Adam Teichman
Dr. Adam Smith