In my panties I found something similar to cottage cheese with slimy stuff in it, what is it?

Yeast infection. Sounds like a classic case of a yeast infection. Usually patients will have vaginal discharge as well. Try an over the counter yeast medication and if it does not improve see your doctor for further testing.
Yeast. This is most likely a common form of vaginitis known as a yeast infection. It is readily correctable by vaginal creams, suppositories or an oral tablet.