Which home remedy or medicine can I use for my 23 months old daugher for the bottle tooth decay?

In brief: Phone call...

A phone call to a pediatric dentist is the only thing you can do at this stage to take care of this situation it's a shame since this could have been prevented.
Please call soon to have her teeth restored.

In brief: Phone call...

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis

In brief: None to speak of

These kids need an evaluation by a pediatric dentist and restorative work under anesthesia.
Stainless steal caps are applied to maintain the remaining tooth until time for natural loss, retaining spacing in the gum line for future dental growth.

In brief: None to speak of

Dr. Shontae Buffington