I'm curious as to what should I do about my hip pain?

See Pain Specialist. Obviously, it's an issue that you are bothered with. I would suggest seeing a pain specialist or sports medicine physician who can further tease out why your hip hurts. Is it inside the joint, outside of the joint, coming from your back or even associated with the muscles in that area? These are a lot of issues that require very different treatment options.