What should I do about the pain in my penis?

Seek medical help. If you have pain in your penis, you need to seek medical help. There are benign reasons for this but most are not. If you do not know the cause for your pain, find out. See your pcp or a urologist and get check out.
See a urologist. Urologist should be able see if there is an anatomic problem.