What herbal medicines can enlarge breasts naturally?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Effects unknown?

Any herbal supplements possesing estrogen like properties have the potential to promote breast growth.
For example marijuana is known to stimulate the growth of breasts in men. Similarly. Excessive intake of certain herbs may also simulate estrogen like side effects. However the potential for stimulating breast cancer growth and other side effects is unknown.

In brief: Effects unknown?

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau

In brief: Don't know

I am a medical doctor and don't know of any medicine that enlarges breasts, and don't know of any herb that does do either. If there was don't you think a drug company would be selling it?

In brief: Don't know

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Adam Levy