Pain and numbness in toe and foot. Could I have neuroma?

+Mulder's sign. If the pain and burning is primarily at the base of the 3rd and 4th toes, then neuroma is highly likely. If pain is aggravated by tight shoes or tight stockings this would also be an indication. If the pain is relieved when you remove shoes and it feels better by rubbing the area, a neuroma is highly likely. Try wider shoes. Cortisone/alcohol sclerosing injections are helpful, then surgery.
Neuroma. Yes - that is possible , but so are other things. As one dr said a lot more information is needed and that is why a visit to your podiatrist is the right thing to do . Good luck.
Yes. To receive an answer that will be more helpful for you , you need to give more information...Your health status, any problems such as gout, diabetes or blood pressure concerns.You should state how long it has been a problem and what you do to make it feel better.Also tells us what it looks like..Is it discolored, swollen or point tender.The more you tell the better the answer.