Ovarian or pancreatic cancer--whats worse?

It depends. The stage of a cancer has a lot to do with how long a patient with that cancer will live. For the most part ovarian cancer can be treated, and the patient can live for many years-if a patient has widespread pancreas cancer, the survival is usually a matter of months.
Both. These are both highly lethal cancers which generally go undetected until they have spread beyond reasonable treatment. Sadly, they do not respond well to conventional treatments and are one of the great frontiers in current medicine - need better early diagnosis, specific treatment that works - and as for all cancers need an understanding of why they start.