Neurological problems. Do they require seeing neurologist for help?

Sometimes yes. If a patient has diabetes and classical associated neuropathy, this can be handled by an internist unless unusual signs or symptoms. If it is stroke, parkinson's, epilepsy, or multiple sclerosis, this is too specialized to handle in family doctor office. If alheimer's, once diagnosis made, a geriatrician or geriatric psychiatrist can surely handle. So, based on comfort and experience of doc.