Need an opinion whether to go to a new doctor or gyn before I go to mine for unwanted pregnancy?

Dr. Margot Watson
Gynecology
In brief: Go to your doctor
Your doctor's office nurse should be able to tell you if your doctor performs terminations.
If so, you should go see her/him. If not, then perhaps they can give you a referral to a reputable clinic. If they don't, start with calling planned parenthood.

In brief: Go to your doctor
Dr. Margot Watson
Dr. Margot Watson
Dr. Christopher Duggar
In brief: Why?
Why do you not want to see your existing md? I would always say that he is your best source for comfort and advice.
I would also encourage you that there are many options for an unwanted pregnancy including adoption. I have personally been involved in adoption and it is a beautiful solution to a bad problem.

In brief: Why?
Dr. Christopher Duggar
Dr. Christopher Duggar
Dr. Craig Keathley
Hopefully your doctor would be able to give non directive counseling and afford you the opportunity to make your own healthcare choice. I agree that it your established provider should be that person; however, I can understand the desire to see someone that doesn't know you in this circumstance. Good luck.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham